BB TRICIA FOR THE WIN!

, , , ,

I just hate how the people surrounding her doesn't understand her...they probably feel that Tricia has a strong fanbase because she's beautiful...they do not understand that we are capable of seeing beyond someone's beauty...

I'm honestly hurt now, I think I might cry...

I'm not taking it personally against the Teenters...I just can't believe how they chose Joe as the BW when he's the number 1 virus in the house..he has contaminated everything and everyone in villa...He's an OROCAN and BB should not mislead the teenters into believing that Joe is the deserving BW because that is definitely Bul*sh*t!!!!!

They should play the RACIST song of JOE and all his backstabbing sessions, and then let teenternational decide. 

If Joe get's saved, PINOY BIG BROTHER IS PLAIN STUPID and I PLEDGE NEVER TO WATCH ANY SEASON OF PBB AGAIN.

0 Responses on "BB TRICIA FOR THE WIN!"

Post a Comment